In Anno1777 a player can wear/use attack weapons and defensive armour. Each comes in 10 different types .
– Attack weapons type :dagger,mace,sword,spear,flail,axe,bows and arrows,crossbow,gun and rifle.
– Defensive armours type :chainmail shirt , elbow guards, shield , leg armour, arm guards , helmet , gauntlets , breastplate,paulders and boots.
Each weapon/armour comes with 5 different degrees of quality rated with stars, this means with each star, weapons/armours have better durability and will give you more attack/defence points.
Example :- 1 star dagger can be used in 10 fights and will give you 100 attack points
– 5 star dagger can be used in 50 fights and will give you 500 attack points.
Weapons have a Total Attack bonus and armours have a Total Defence bonus .
Each weapon you have in your inventory will give you bonus attack points ,depending on their quality the sum of these points will be your Attack Points.
Total atack points
Based on your Attack Points and your Wellness the Total Attack is determined. The formula is TA = AP% W where TA – total attack, AP-attack points, W-wellness.
Example – if you have 60 % wellness and 3 weapons in your inventory each with 100 attack points, your total attack points will be 300 / 60% meaning your total attack points will be 180.
Each armour you have in your inventory will give you bonus defence points ,depending on their quality the sum of these points will be your Defense Points.
Total Defense Points
Based on your Defence Points and your Wellness the Total Defense is determined. The formula is TD = DP% W where TD – total defence, DP-defence points, W-wellness.
What good are weapons if you don’t use them in fights, to attack another player go to Fight tab , a list of targets will be displayed choose one and press the attack button , the winner is decided by comparing the attackers total attack points with the defender total defense points.
Example – Player X (attacker) has 100 total atack points and player Z (defender) has 99 total defence points result – player X wins the battle, even if defenders points were 100 he would still lose the battle.
– You can’t have two weapons of the same type in your inventory
– When a weapon finishes it’s life span will dissapear from your inventory.( depending on it’s quality level each weapon/armour cand be used/withstand a certain number of attacks)
– To buy weapons go to goods/weapons and select from the drop down menu the weapon/armour of your choice.